THE MOBILE TRUCK STOP
FlexiWaggon AB © (publ) offers a new and unique solution for intermodal freight transports on the railway and the roads in Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world. The FlexiWaggonenables more environmentally friendly, financially viable and rational transports.
Offering great opportunities for inter-modal transports since it can combine lorries, buses, cars, containers on one and the same wagon. The necessary equipment is integrated on each wagon.
- The FlexiWaggon can travel at speeds of 120 kmph. We’re looking for solutions of going to higher speeds. Up to 160 kmph.
- Individual loading and unloading of wagons. To load or unload an entire train set takes 7 minutes.
- The driver will operate the loading or unloading of his truck.
- Loading and unloading is done horizontally which means no consideration is necessary for overhead contact lines.
- Loading and unloading can take place anywhere, in principle. The only requirement is a firm base, sufficiently hard to hold the weight of the vehicle to be loaded or unloaded.
- The lorry can drive on and off the wagon, no need for reversing.
- We are not dependent on outside electrical power supplies from the railway infrastructure in any country.
Shaft generators on the FlexiWaggon create energy (53Kw) stored in the batteries located on the wagon.
- Electrical outlets for 110/240/400V, 50-60 Hz is already built in to the wagon.
The weight of the wagon is heavier than for existing wagons. The standard FlexiWaggon model can load up to 52 tonnes compared to 38-44 tonnes for similar solutions. The loading capacity in volume is also higher since the FlexiWaggonis extremely low-bedded with the result of strongly improved passability along the rail.